- The rates exclude fees like park fees and any other park activities
- Camping Fee 50$PP
- The Full Board (FB) Rates include (3 meals and afternoon tea), but excluding all other drinks
- Resident rates are on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Meals cost US$25 for either lunch or Dinner and Breakfast costs US$20
RESERVATIONS / PAYMENT / CANCELLATION & PROCEDURES
- All tariffs quoted in the contract rates include accommodation and meals (3 meals per day),
complementary coffee and tea throughout the day, one soft drink or one beer during
complementary bottle of water in the room, meals plus all current government taxes,
one beer during meals. Additional meals, drinks and services taken at the lodge will be
charged at prevailing rates.
- The tariffs are quoted in US Dollars. Payment to be made in US Dollars or local currency
(Uganda Shillings) at the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment; rate to be onfirmed
by our accounts office.
- A deposit of 20% of the value of the booking is required on confirmation of the reservation.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, full payment at least 30 days prior to client arrival is
- Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers (collectively known as a cancellation) are subject to cancellation and “no show” fees payable at the discretion of Ntoroko game Lodge under the following terms.
* 90 – 30 days prior to client arrival date – 20% cancellation fee will be charged
* 30 – 15 days prior to client arrival date –35% cancellation fee will be charged
* 14-3 days prior to client arrival date – 50% cancellation fee will be charged
* Less than 3 days prior to client arrival date – 100% cancellation fee will be charged
- All cancellations or amendments are only accepted when received and acknowledged in writing by Ntoroko Game Lodge Booking Office.
- Failure to comply with the above terms will result in all bookings being automatically
cancelled by Ntoroko Game Lodge
- Final rooming lists and client names are required in writing by Ntoroko game at least 30 days prior to group’s arrival.
- Check out time is 10.00 am unless otherwise agreed with lodgemanagement
- Easter and Christmas supplements are not included on the contract rates
- National Park Entry and other UWA fees are not included in rates and need to be paid separately
- NGL reserves the right to alter prices to cater for subsequent changes in rates.
Prices Exclude Optional excursions which include:
- Community Visit – $20 per person.
- Batwa Experience – $80 per person including transport but a minimum of 4PAX per booking is required.(Booking should be done before arrival at the lodge to enable proper prepartion.)
CHILD POLICY / TOUR LEADERS
- Children’s rate: Under 5 years, accommodated free if sharing room with full paying adults (maximum two children).
- Children between 5-12 years of age are accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a room with full paying adults.
- Children of above 12 years pay the full adult rates applicable.
- Tour Leader/Guide are accommodated in a single room on a full board basis. The Tour Leader/Guide
must be a member of staff working on the trip for the group. Accommodation is subject to availability and may differ in standard to the client accommodation.
- 4-9 paying clients – One Tour Leader per group is allowed at discounted rates. 1-3 paying clients as per
advertised rates;charged 60% of advertised rate; 10 plus clients – FOC
- Ntoroko Game Lodge shall do all in its power to ensure a successful stay at the lodge, however,
it shall not be held liable or deemed in default for any failure of performance should the following
circumstances which are beyond it control occur. The list below is in no way limited to the listed
occurrences as it may be extended to other occurences of a similar nature and consequence.
Such circumtance shall be deemed to include, without limitation; Civil Unrest and war, warlike
operations, armed aggression, insurrection, riots, fire, explosions, accidents, failure to
obtain necessary government approvals, Governmental acts or omissions, regulations
or orders, Acts of God, acts of the general public, acts of enemy combatants, epidemics,
quarantine restrictions and or labor troubles.
Semuliki National Park (SMP) is an extension of the vast Ituri forest and forms part of the forest continuum situated in the extreme west of Uganda, along the Uganda/Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) border in the western arm of the East African Rift Valley.